BTSC Bihar Trade Instructor Recruitment 2023: The Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of Trade Instructors in the state. The total number of vacancies is 1279.
- Candidates must have passed the ITI Trade Test in the relevant trade.
- Candidates must have passed the 10th class examination from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must be between 18 and 37 years of age as on 1.1.2023.
- Candidates must be domiciled in the state of Bihar.
Candidates can apply for the post of Trade Instructor online through the official website of BTSC (http://btsc.bih.nic.in/). The application process will start on September 19, 2023 and will continue till October 18, 2023.
To apply for the post of Trade Instructor, candidates will need to create a new account on the BTSC website. Once the account is created, candidates can login and fill up the online application form.
Candidates will need to upload the following documents along with the online application form:
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
- Scanned copy of caste certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of domicile certificate
- Scanned copy of ITI Trade Test certificate
- Scanned copy of educational certificates and mark sheets
The Selection Process for the post of Trade Instructor will consist of two stages:
- Written examination
- Viva-voce test
The written examination will be conducted in two parts:
- Part 1: General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Part 2: Trade Theory and Practical
The viva-voce test will be conducted to assess the communication skills and personality of the candidates.
The selected candidates will be paid a salary of Rs.9300-34800/- per month.
- Online application start date: September 19, 2023
- Online application end date: October 18, 2023
- Written examination date: To be announced
- Viva-voce test date: To be announced
Tips for Preparing for the BTSC Bihar Trade Instructor Recruitment Exam
- Start your preparation early and give yourself enough time to cover all the topics.
- Make a study plan and stick to it.
- Use good quality study materials.
- Solve previous years’ question papers to get an idea of the exam pattern and difficulty level.
- Take mock tests to practice your time management skills.
The BTSC Bihar Trade Instructor Recruitment Exam is a great opportunity for candidates who want to work in the field of technical education. The job is secure and offers a good salary and benefits package. Candidates who are interested in applying for the post of Trade Instructor are advised to start their preparation early and give themselves enough time to cover all the topics.
|BTSC Direct Link|
|Apply Direct Link||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Channel||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|