DRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment 2023: The Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) under the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has invited online applications for the recruitment of Scientist B posts. The advertisement for the recruitment was published in the Employment News on September 21-27, 2023.
DRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment 2023 – highlights
|Recruitment||DRDO RAC Recruitment|
|Organization||Defence Research & Development Organization|
|Application Form||21 October to 17 November 2023|
|Exam Date||December 2023|
A total of 204 vacancies are available for the post of Scientist B. The vacancies are distributed among the following disciplines:
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university or institute.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 60% marks in their qualifying degree.
- Candidates must be Indian nationals.
- The age limit for candidates is 35 years as on the closing date of the application.
The selection process for the post of Scientist B will consist of the following stages:
- Online Examination
How to Apply DRDO RAC Scientist Form
Eligible candidates can apply for the post of Scientist B online through the DRDO RAC website at rac.gov.in. The online application process will commence on October 21, 2023, and will continue till November 17, 2023.
- Commencement of Online Application: October 21, 2023
- Last Date for Online Application: November 17, 2023
- Date of Online Examination: To be announced
For more information, please visit the DRDO RAC website at rac.gov.in.