India Post Recruitment 2023: India Post or Post of India started the online registration process for the recruitment of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) on dopsqr.cept.gov.in. Meritorious sportspersons who fulfil other eligibility conditions can apply online from 10 November to 09 December 2023. A total of 1899 vacancies will be filled in the mentioned Group ‘C’ posts:
India Post Notification 2023
The candidates can download the notification from the official website. The notification contains all the details related to recruitment such as vacancy break up, eligibility and other details.
India Post Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Body||Department of Posts (DOP), Government of India|
|Post Name||Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Starting Date of Application||to be released|
|Last Date to Apply||to be released|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
India Post Salary 2023
- Postal Assistant Level 4 – Rs 25,500 – Rs.81,100)
- Sorting Assistant Level 4 – Rs 25,500 – Rs.81,100)
- Postman Level 3 – Rs 21,700 – Rs.69,100)
- Mail Guard Level 3 -Rs 21,700 – Rs.69,100)
- Multi Tasking Staff Level 1 – Rs 18,000 – Rs.56,900)
India Post Eligibility Criteria 2023
For the posts of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant:
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
Knowledge of working on computer.
For the posts of Postman / Mail Guard:
- 12th standard pass from a recognized Board.
- Should have passed local language of the concerned Postal Circle or Division as one of the subjects in 10th standard or above,
- Knowledge of working on Computer.
- Valid license to drive two–wheeler or Light Motor Vehicle (For the post of Postman only). Persons with Benchmark Disability are exempted from the possession of license.
- For the posts of Multi Tasking Staff:-
- 10th standard pass from a recognized Board.
Sportspersons who have represented a State or the Country in the National or International competition in any of the Sports / games mentioned in para 7 of the notification.
Sportspersons who have represented their university in the Inter University Tournaments conducted by the Inter University Sports Board in any of the Sports / games mentioned in para 7 of the notification.
Sportspersons who have represented the State School teams in the National Sports/ Games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the Sports / games mentioned in para 7 of the notification.
Sportspersons who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
India Post Age Limit 2023
- Postal Assistant – 18-27 years
- Sorting Assistant – 18-27 years
- Postman – 18-27 years
- Mail Guard – 18-27 years
- Multi Tasking Staff – 18-25 years
Selection Process for India Posts Jobs 2023
A merit list will be prepared by the India Post on the basis of information provided in the online application portal.
How to Apply for India Posts Recruitment 2023
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online mode at “https://dopsportsrecruitment.in” giving order of preference for both cadres (i.e. Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff) as well as Postal Circles.
|India Post Notification Download||Click Here|
|India Post Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Channel||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|