Ministry of Home and Family Welfare Recruitment 2023: 900+ Vacancies Notified: The Ministry of Home and Family Welfare has released a notification for the recruitment of over 900 vacancies in various Group B and Group C posts. The application process for the same will commence on October 18, 2023 and will conclude on November 20, 2023.
Ministry of Home and Family Welfare Recruitment 2023 Posts available
- Assistant Section Officer
- Upper Divisional Clerk
- Lower Divisional Clerk
- Stenographer Grade II
- Record Keeper
- Multipurpose Attendant
The following table gives the details of the various posts and vacancies available in the MHAFW recruitment 2023:
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||100|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||200|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||200|
|Stenographer Grade C||100|
|Stenographer Grade D||50|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||150|
The eligibility criteria for the various posts vary depending on the educational qualification and experience required. However, the general eligibility criteria include:
- Citizenship of India
- Age between 18 and 35 years as on July 1, 2023
- Educational qualification as prescribed for the respective posts
Mode of Selection for Ministry of Home and Family Welfare Recruitment 2023:
According to the official notification of the Ministry of Home and Family Welfare Recruitment 2023, the candidates will be selected in three phases, details are mentioned below:
- Phase 1- Written Exam
- Phase 2- Document Verification
- Phase 3- Medical Examination
How to apply:
Candidates can apply for the Ministry of Home and Family Welfare Recruitment 2023 online through the official website of the Ministry at https://mha.gov.in/.
How To Apply step-by-step for these posts
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for these posts:
- Visit the MHAFW website and click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- On the recruitment page, click on the “Apply Online” button for the relevant post.
- Create an account or login to your existing account.
- Fill in the application form and submit it.
- Pay the application fee online.
After submitting the application form, candidates will receive a confirmation email. Candidates should keep this email safe as it will contain important information about the recruitment process.
The selection process for the various posts will consist of a written examination and a document verification round. The written examination will be objective type and will consist of multiple choice questions.
|Apply link||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Channel||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Commencement of online application process||October 18, 2023|
|Closing date for online application process||November 20, 2023|
|Date of written examination||To be announced|
Tips for candidates:
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- Make sure to meet the eligibility criteria for the post you are applying for.
- Fill the online application form carefully and accurately.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Retain a copy of the submitted application form and fee receipt for future reference.
We wish all the candidates the best of luck! You can go to the home page of Google India by clicking here.