SSC GD SSB Constable Recruitment, Eligibility, Syllabus, and Exam Pattern: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the SSC GD Constable exam for the recruitment of constables in the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). The SSB is a border guarding force that is responsible for the security of India’s land borders with Nepal and Bhutan.
SSC GD SSB Constable Recruitment Eligibility
To be eligible for the SSC GD SSB Constable exam, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Nationality: Indian citizen
- Age: 18-23 years
- Educational qualification: Class 10 pass
- Physical standards: Candidates must meet the physical standards prescribed by the SSC.
- BSEB STET Result 2023 Announced: Check Direct Link, Scorecard, Cut-Off, Merit List
- Google Scholarship 2023: गूगल दे रहा ₹80,000 रुपया का स्कॉलरशिप, ऐसे करें आवेदन
- SBI SCO Recruitment 2023: Apply for 442 Manager and Specialist Posts
The SSC GD SSB Constable recruitment process consists of the following stages:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
The CBT is a multiple-choice question (MCQ) exam that consists of 100 questions from the following subjects:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Elementary Mathematics
The PET consists of the following events:
- Race: 1600 meters
- High jump: 102 cm
- Long jump: 3.6 meters
Candidates who qualify in the PET will be called for a medical examination. The medical examination will be conducted by a medical board appointed by the SSC.
Candidates who qualify in all the stages of the recruitment process will be selected for the post of Constable in the SSB.
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern
The SSC GD Constable CBT is a computer-based, multiple-choice question (MCQ) exam. The exam consists of 100 questions from the following subjects:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning (25 questions)
- General Knowledge and General Awareness (25 questions)
- Elementary Mathematics (25 questions)
- English/Hindi (25 questions)
The exam is conducted in Hindi and English languages. The duration of the exam is 60 minutes. There is negative marking for incorrect answers. For each incorrect answer, 0.50 marks are deducted.
SSC GD Constable Syllabus
The syllabus for the SSC GD Constable CBT is as follows:
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Indian History
- Indian Geography
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- Number System
Here are some tips for preparing for the SSC GD Constable CBT:
- Make a study plan and stick to it.
- Cover the entire syllabus thoroughly.
- Practice solving previous year’s question papers and mock tests.
- Revise regularly.
The SSC GD SSB Constable exam is a competitive exam. Candidates who prepare well for the exam will have a good chance of success.