BPSC 70th Notification 2024: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is expected to release the notification for the 70th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination in the first quarter of 2024. The exam will be conducted to recruit candidates for various Civil Services posts in the Government of Bihar.
BPSC 70th Vacancy
The total number of vacancies for the BPSC 70th exam will be announced in the notification. However, based on previous trends, the number of vacancies is expected to be around 1000-1200.
BPSC 70th Notification 2024 – Highlights
|Vacancy name||BPSC 70th Recruitment|
|Notification released date||First Triminal of 2024|
|BPSC CCE Prelims Exam||Second Triminal of 2024|
BPSC 70th Eligibility
To be eligible for the BPSC 70th exam, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Educational qualification: A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Age limit: Candidates must be between 20 and 37 years of age as on August 1, 2024. There is a relaxation of 3-5 years in the upper age limit for OBC, SC, ST, and female candidates.
The application process for the BPSC 70th exam will be online. Candidates will be able to apply on the official website of the BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC 70th Application Fee
The application fee for the BPSC 70th exam is as follows:
- General/ OBC: INR 600
- SC/ ST: INR 150
- PwD: INR 150
BPSC 70th Exam Pattern
The BPSC 70th exam will be conducted in two stages:
- Preliminary Examination: The preliminary examination is objective in nature and consists of two papers:
- Paper I: General Studies
- Paper II: Optional Subject
- Main Examination: The main examination is subjective in nature and consists of four papers:
- Paper I: General Hindi
- Paper II: General Knowledge
- Paper III: Optional Subject-I
- Paper IV: Optional Subject-II
BPSC 70th Selection Process
The selection of candidates for the BPSC 70th exam will be based on their performance in the preliminary and main examinations. The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the preliminary, main, and interview examinations.
BPSC 70th Preparation Tips
Here are some tips for preparing for the BPSC 70th exam:
- Understand the exam pattern and syllabus thoroughly.
- Prepare a study plan and stick to it.
- Use good quality study materials.
- Practice solving previous year’s question papers and mock tests.
- Revise the syllabus regularly.
The BPSC 70th exam is a competitive exam, and candidates must prepare well to crack it. By following the tips above, candidates can increase their chances of success in the exam.