CLAT 2024 Application Correction Window Now Open: The Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) has opened the application correction window for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2024. Candidates who have applied for CLAT 2024 can now make changes in their application form on or before November 12, 2023.
To make changes in the CLAT application form, candidates need to visit the official website of the Consortium of NLUs and log in to their account. Once logged in, candidates can click on the “Edit Application Form” link to make changes.
Candidates can make changes to the following details in their CLAT application form:
- Personal details
- Academic details
- Contact information
- Test center preferences
Candidates should note that they can only make changes to their CLAT application form once. After the application correction window closes, candidates will not be able to make any changes to their application form.
|Release of early admission notification||23-May-2023|
|CLAT 2024 notification||01-July-2023|
|CLAT application 2024 begins||01-July-2023|
|Last date of application||03-Nov-2023|
|CLAT 2024 Application Form Correction Window Opens||09-Nov-2023|
|CLAT 2024 Application Form Correction Window Closes||12-Nov-2023|
|Issue of CLAT admit cards||November or December 2023|
|CLAT exam day 2024||03-Dec-2023|
|Official CLAT answer key||December 2023|
|Release of final answer key||December 2023|
|Declaration of CLAT results||December 2023 or January 2024|
|Commencement of counselling||January 2024|
CLAT important tips
Here are some important tips for candidates who are making changes to their CLAT application form:
- Carefully check all the details in your application form before making any changes.
- Make sure that you enter all the correct information in the application form.
- Proofread your application form carefully before submitting it.
- Click on the “Submit” button only after you are sure that you have made all the necessary changes to your application form.
The CLAT 2024 exam will be held on December 3, 2023. The CLAT exam is a national-level law entrance exam conducted for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate law programs at 22 National Law Universities in India.
CLAT 2024 Application Correction Window: Important Dates
- Application correction window opens: November 11, 2023
- Application correction window closes: November 12, 2023
Steps to Make Changes in CLAT 2024 Application Form
- Visit the official website of the Consortium of NLUs: https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the “Edit Application Form” link.
- Make the necessary changes to your application form.
- Proofread your application form carefully.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
|Application Direct Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Candidates who have applied for CLAT 2024 and want to make changes in their application form should do so before the application correction window closes on November 12, 2023. Candidates should carefully check all the details in their application form before making any changes and proofread their application form carefully before submitting it.