ESIC Recruitment 2023: The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is a statutory corporation under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. It was established in 1948 to provide social security to industrial workers. ESIC provides medical care, cash benefits, and other social security benefits to insured workers and their families.
ESIC is recruiting for various posts in 2023. The total number of vacancies is 17,710. The vacancies are for the following posts:
- Multi-tasking Staff (MTS)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Upper Division Clerk/Upper Division Clerk Cashier (UDC)
- Head Clerk/Assistant
- Social Security Officer/Manager Grade II/Superintendent
The eligibility criteria for the different posts vary. However, the general eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Age: The candidate must be between 18 and 40 years of age as on the date of application.
- Education: The candidate must have the required educational qualification for the post applied for.
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
The selection process for the different posts will consist of a computer-based written examination and a skill test. The candidates will be shortlisted for the skill test on the basis of their performance in the written examination.
How to Apply
The candidates can apply online through the official website of ESIC at esic.nic.in. The online application process will start in November 2023 and will close in December 2023.
- Start of online application process: November 2023
- End of online application process: December 2023
- Written examination: January 2024
- Skill test: February 2024
Tips for Preparation
Here are some tips for preparation for the ESIC Recruitment 2023:
- Start your preparation early.
- Cover the entire syllabus thoroughly.
- Practice solving MCQs and previous year question papers.
- Revise the syllabus regularly.
- Stay calm and focused on the day of the examination.
The ESIC Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for a career in the government sector. The candidates should start their preparation early and cover the entire syllabus thoroughly. They should also practice solving MCQs and previous year question papers.