Indian Railways Recruitment 2023: The Patiala Locomotive Works (PLW), a unit of Indian Railways, has invited applications for the recruitment of 295 Apprentice posts. The online application process is open from October 9 to October 31, 2023.
- Candidates must have passed the 12th class examination from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 15 and 25 years as on October 31, 2023.
- Candidates must be physically fit and meet the medical standards prescribed by Indian Railways.
The salary of Apprentice in Indian Railways is Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 8,050 per month.
The selection process will consist of the following stages:
- Written Examination: The written examination will be objective type and will consist of questions on Mathematics, Science, and General Knowledge.
- Trade Test: The trade test will be conducted to assess the candidate’s practical skills in the trade for which they have applied.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who qualify in the written examination and trade test will be required to undergo a medical examination.
|Start of online application||October 9, 2023|
|Last date for online application||October 31, 2023|
|Date of Written Examination||To be announced|
How to Apply Indian Railways Recruitment Form
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of PLW at indianrailways.gov.in.
Tips for Preparing for the Exam
- Candidates should thoroughly prepare for the written examination by covering all the topics in the syllabus.
- Candidates should also practice solving previous years’ question papers to get an idea of the type of questions asked in the exam.
- For the trade test, candidates should practice the skills required for the trade for which they have applied.
The Indian Railways Apprentice recruitment is a great opportunity for young people to start their career in Indian Railways. The salary is good and there are opportunities for advancement. If you are interested in a career in Indian Railways, then I encourage you to apply for this recruitment.
|Direct Link||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Channel||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|