NFC Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) is recruiting apprentices for various trades in its Hyderabad plant. A total of 206 posts are available for recruitment in this year. The eligibility criteria, selection process and how to apply for the NFC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 are given below.
NFC Recruitment 2023 Notification
NFC Recruitment 2023 Notification: Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC), Hyderabad is recruiting for 206 Apprentice posts in different disciplines. These positions are available under the Apprenticeship Training scheme for a period of one year training in the trades including Fitter, Turner, Electrician, AO(CP)-Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant), Chemical Plant Operator, Stenographer (English) and others. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts on or before September 30, 2023.
As per the selection process for these posts, the Selection Committees of NFC will go through the applications and shortlist the candidates as per the vacancies indicated in the notification.
NFC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed class 10th and ITI certificate in the relevant trade.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 25 years.
- Candidates must be physically fit and medically sound.
NFC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
The selection process will consist of a written test and a trade test. The written test will cover topics such as General Knowledge, Mathematics, and Science. The trade test will assess the candidate’s skills in the relevant trade.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online through the NFC website. The application form can be filled in from September 15 to September 30, 2023.
NFC Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- Start date of online application: September 15, 2023
- End date of online application: September 30, 2023
- Written test: October 15, 2023
- Trade test: October 20, 2023
Steps to Apply NFC Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Visit the NFC website at nfc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click on the “Apprenticeship” link.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Register yourself and create a login ID and password.
- Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
NFC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Required Documents:
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- ITI certificate
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Passport size photograph
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
NFC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Tips for Preparing
Tips for Preparing for the NFC Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
- Thoroughly revise the syllabus for the written test.
- Practice solving sample questions for the written test.
- Get familiar with the tools and equipment used in the relevant trade.
- Practice performing the tasks that are typically performed in the relevant trade.
The NFC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for young people who are interested in a career in the nuclear fuel industry. The job requirements are relatively simple, and the selection process is fair and transparent. If you meet the job requirements, I encourage you to apply for this recruitment.