OSSC JE Answer Key 2023: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued the final answer key for the Junior Engineer (Civil) Main exam 2023. Candidates who appeared for the recruitment exam can download the OSSC JE final answer key 2023 through the official website, ossc.gov.in.
The candidates can download the OSSC JE Main final answer key using login credentials till September 30. The commission conducted JE Main exam on September 3 from 2 PM to 5 PM.
The OSSC JE recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 1,255 Group B Junior Engineer vacancies. Shortlisted candidates will get a salary between Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400 per month.
How to Check OSSC JE Answer Key 2023
- Candidates cam follow the easy steps given below to download the OSSC JE (Civil) answer key 2023.
- Visit the official website, ossc.gov.in
- Click on JE Main 2023 answer key link available on the homepage
- Use log-in credentials as mentioned
- JE Main 2023 answer key PDF will be available for download on the screen
- Take a printout of the same for further refrences.
|Answer key Direct link||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Join Now|
The OSSC JE Main 2023 final answer key has been issued on the basis of objections raised by candidates on the provisional answer key. The OSSC provisional answer key was released on September 6, candidates were given an opportunity to raise objections on the answer key till September 7.
Candidates can use the OSSC JE answer key to calculate their probable score in the exam. Following the final answer key, the commission will release the OSSC JE (Civil) Main result 2023 soon on the official website- ossc.gov.in. Candidates will have to use their login credentials such as registration number and date of birth to download the OSSC JE Main result 2023.