The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced that the registration for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) January 2024 exam will close today, November 27, 2023. Eligible candidates who have not yet applied for the exam are advised to do so at the earliest on the official website, ctet.nic.in.
The CTET is a national-level teacher eligibility test for candidates aspiring to become teachers in schools across India. The exam is conducted twice a year, in January and July. The CTET January 2024 exam will be held on Sunday, January 21, 2024, in 135 cities across the country.
Eligibility Criteria for CTET Exam
To be eligible for the CTET exam, candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks. Candidates must also have completed a B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks.
CTET Exam Pattern
The CTET exam is a two-level exam: Paper I and Paper II. Paper I is for candidates aspiring to teach primary classes (Classes I to V). Paper II is for candidates aspiring to teach secondary classes (Classes VI to VIII). Each paper consists of five sections: Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I (Hindi or English), Language II (English or Hindi), Mathematics, and Environmental Science.
Application Fee for CTET Exam
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/Third Gender Candidates: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for CTET Exam
- Visit the official website of CBSE: ctet.nic.in
- Click on the link “CTET Online Application Form”
- Create an account or log in to your existing account
- Fill in the application form with the required details
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents
- Pay the online application fee
- Submit the application form
|ctet.nic.in Direct Link
|Application Direct Link
|Join WhatsApp Channel
|Join Telegram Channel
CTET Exam Preparation Tips
- Start preparing early for the exam.
- Thoroughly understand the CTET exam syllabus and pattern.
- Practice solving previous years’ question papers.
- Take mock tests to assess your preparation level.
- Join a CTET coaching class if needed.
I hope this article is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions. GoogleIndia