The next United States presidential election will be held on Tuesday, November 5, 2024. Incumbent President Joe Biden has announced that he will run for re-election, while former President Donald Trump has also announced that he will run again.
The following people have announced their candidacy for the 2024 US presidential election:
- Democratic Party:
- Joe Biden (incumbent president)
- Kamala Harris (incumbent vice president)
- Pete Buttigieg (US Secretary of Transportation)
- Bernie Sanders (US senator from Vermont)
- Elizabeth Warren (US senator from Massachusetts)
- Republican Party:
- Donald Trump (former president)
- Ron DeSantis (governor of Florida)
- Mike Pence (former vice president)
- Nikki Haley (former governor of South Carolina)
- Tim Scott (US senator from South Carolina)
US President Election 2024 Date & Schedule
|Election Name||2024 US Presidential Elections|
|Commission||Federal Election Commission|
|Country||United States of America|
|Total States||50 States|
|Current President||Joe Biden|
|US President Election 2024 Date||5th November 2024|
|2024 US Presidential Elections Candidates||Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Vivek Ramaswamy|
|Major Issues||Immigration, Crime, Education, Gun Control, Healthcare, Abortion & Development of States|
|2024 US Presidential Elections Prediction||Discussed Below|
2024 US Presidential Elections Candidates List
|2024 US Presidential Elections Candidates||Known For||Political Party|
|Joe Biden||Current President of USA||Democratic Party|
|Donald Trump||Previous President of USA||Democratic Party|
|Vivek Ramaswamy||Chairman of Strive Asset Management||Republican Party|
|Robert F. Kennedy Jr||Environment Lawyer||Democratic Party|
|Ryan Binkley||Founder of Generational Equity Group||–|
|Doug Burgum||Governor of North Dakota||Republican Party|
|Chris Christie||Governor Of New Jersey||Republican Party|
|Ron DeSantis||Governor of florida||Republican Party|
|Larry Elder||Host of the Show||–|
|Nikki Haley||Ambassador of UN||Republican Party|
|Will Hurd||US Representative for TX-13||–|
|Asa Hutchinson||Governor of Arkansas||Republican Party|
|Mike Pence||Previous Vice President of US||Republican Party|
|Tim Scott||US Senator from South Carolina||–|
It is too early to make accurate predictions about the 2024 US presidential election. However, based on current polls and trends, the following are some possible scenarios:
- Biden vs. Trump: This would be a rematch of the 2020 election, which Biden won by a narrow margin. Trump has already announced his candidacy, and Biden has said that he intends to run for re-election. However, Biden’s approval ratings are low, which could hurt his chances of winning.
- Biden vs. DeSantis: DeSantis is a popular Republican governor who has been seen as a potential challenger to Trump. He has not yet announced his candidacy, but he is considered to be a likely candidate.
- Biden vs. Pence: Pence was Trump’s vice president for four years. He has not yet announced his candidacy, but he is also considered to be a potential challenger to Trump.
- Harris vs. Trump: If Biden does not run for re-election, Harris could run for president in her own right. She would be the first woman and the first person of color to be elected president of the United States.
The 2024 US presidential election is still two years away, but it is already shaping up to be a competitive race. It is too early to make accurate predictions, but the candidates listed above are some of the most likely contenders.